1.7
Layout of Store

I'm last time shopping a the Quebec store was a nightmare for ***, I normally do not shop at this store.the staff are very rule and unhelpful, but I just needed a few items, one was peanut butter that was on sale 10 for 10 there was only a few left on the shelf so I took two but before I checked the sale tap and match them up.

on checkout the price run up at 3.00 dollar in informed the cashier and she SAID SHE CHECKED yeah right.

when I ask to speak to a manager I am the manager.I have be to many of the king soopers store in Denver but this one is the worst and the staff need to take classes on customer service the Quebec store # 93 SUCKS BIG TIMES

tophatbill12015 wrote the review because of poor customer service at King Soopers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants King Soopers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by King Soopers and king soopers manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments