4.2
Layout of Store

Hi so I live in Littleton and shop at the dry creek and unveristy store. And I always go in or send my son to get me a cup of ice due to having iron problems and love the way there ice is.

I have asked plenty of times if there is a charge and everyone has told me no so tonight I send my son in to get me a cup of ice and he did and as he is walking to the door he takes a banana out of your free kid fruit boxs by the way good idea and starts to walk out the door and this women stops him and is screaming at him that there is a charge for the cup of ice of $1.69 and says that he needs to pay for the banana. My son told her that he got it out of the free fruit boxs. And she made the comment that it's not for kids his age and her need to pay for it by the weight. This is the worst service I can say I have seen.

My son is a kid he is 12 years old. And she was talking to us like she was our mother. Where did this women come from kings is known as a family place and I will say not so much. So next time I shop and my child wants a free cookie is it really free or is this women the free food police and want to check ID for age.

So sad. Dear Vivian my heart breaks for you and for the way you carry your self. I wish so bad that you will be able to become a happy person. Because angry is.

I way to live. And I just want to ask you something so bad. The ice my son gets is it coming out of you pocket that it bothers you so bad that you fell need to scream. When a child takes a free fruit or cookie does it come out of your pocket.

Is kings making you pay for these and if so why. So my family and I would like to not only pay for the cup of ice.

But I would like to buy the fruit that is offard for free so you can take a break and not be so angery and there able to smile and be happy again so please ok ge let me know what I have to do to pay for the next kids so Vivian doesn't have to. And so your store is a more enjoyable shopping place and a place for family to take there children thank you so much for listening hope and pray this women gets her heart fixed or kings gets happier employees.

Review about: King Soopers Manager.

Comments