My husband and i went to the kingsoopera on 136th colorado blvd in thornton and been going there for 13 years at that location.My husband and i went into store puchased raxors in a big multi pack and paid 40.00 dollars, got home realized they were the wrong gillette razors.

So went back to store the following grocerie day un openned with a receipt. Wwnt thru the register with a cart full of groceries and razors told the teller i need to have refund on this return she said okay ill do this at end, i said okay thats fine. So thinking she had done that she recharged me for razors again and put them back in my groceris to go home, so now ive spent 80.00 dollars on razors i was pissed so i immwdiatly called the store told them i needed to talk to the manager .

I spoke with a manager, he said not to worry just bring all the receipts back in and we will takecare of it, so i went there gave them a receipt and told the spanish heavy set girl in customer serrvice she then got another manager they would not give me a refund for both said that i could of just put the razors in my cart i was so upset i told them that i will never return to this stote again after all these years of being a faithful patron is over.I now go to the one in erie on highway 7 great big store with vwry hwlpful people.

Review about: King Soopers Manager.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments