I went to King Soopers in Broomfield, CO (2355 W.136th) to pick up a pre made chicken sandwich on 1-14-16.

Half way through eating my sandwich, I realized that the chicken was not fully cooked. I was in disbelief as undercooked chicken can be severely detrimental to your health. As I was notifying the assistant store manager about the matter, there was another person experiencing the same issue. He told both of us to go to the front desk for a refund.

The lady behind the desk gave me a refund and a $5 credit for the inconvenience. I felt insulted for given only $5 for consuming raw chicken.

Meanwhile, they left the two chicken sandwiches that was still up for grabs to the public.King Soopers must improve on food quality control!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of king soopers manager from King Soopers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants King Soopers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was food. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by King Soopers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments