I was in the store on Taft Hill Rd in Fort Collins on 4/19/16.I bought some Farm Rich mozzarella sticks the price on the shelf said 4.99 with card.
I couldn't find my card and the cashier used another card. I looked at my receipt before I left because the total didn't sound right. I noticed the Mozz. sticks rang up with the card at $6.99.
I took them up to customer service and he didn't even go and look at the price on the shelf. He just made the return, I talked to someone else and he thought I was talking about fuel points. I found my keys underneath some mail in the basket on my walker. He put the fuel points on my card.
That was not the problem, I wanted the Mozz sticks at the right price. Not a refund.
They didn't even try to fix the problem.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On January 9th I bought two pounds of "on sale" grass-fed ground beef. The sell by date was 1/10/17. The color of the meat was brown--not red--as is usually the..."
- "The Biscayne Commons parking lot in front of the Publix Supermarket is always full of vagrants and panhandlers. Every time I shop there I am constantly harassed by panhandlers and..."
- "Bought few mangoes from target and that wasn't the first time. Each time they were rotten inside. They charge nearly 2 dollars each and you'll see how furious I am..."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "First time using VRBO and read the reviews, but went with it regardless. In the end, should have kept my hotel reservation for the same $$$. We arrived 1AM and..."
- "Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver." "The Nelson Maneuver" Get a Law Degree and turn it into a..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."