Denver, Colorado

I was in the store on Taft Hill Rd in Fort Collins on 4/19/16.I bought some Farm Rich mozzarella sticks the price on the shelf said 4.99 with card.

I couldn't find my card and the cashier used another card. I looked at my receipt before I left because the total didn't sound right. I noticed the Mozz. sticks rang up with the card at $6.99.

I took them up to customer service and he didn't even go and look at the price on the shelf. He just made the return, I talked to someone else and he thought I was talking about fuel points. I found my keys underneath some mail in the basket on my walker. He put the fuel points on my card.

That was not the problem, I wanted the Mozz sticks at the right price. Not a refund.

They didn't even try to fix the problem.

Review about: King Soopers Customer Care.

Had an Experience with King Soopers?

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1203091

I buy those all the time.They come in two sizes.

The smaller one is $5, the price you paid is the larger box price. Just because someone stuck a large box where the small boxes go & you didn't understand what you were buying doesn't mean you don't have to pay what they cost.

I can't believe you even took the time to complain about this.Read the labels next to the prices on the shelf and you won't spend so much time being mad about something this ridiculous.