Hello, I ordered a 100 piece chicken order from your deli. for last Sat 3/3/2018 to be picked up at 6:30pm.

!st I arrived approx 10 min early to check on the order and it was just being fried. I received the order at approx 6:45pm not to bad however when I was making this order I compromised for 6:30 instead of 6pm to allow the order to be completed by 6:30 as my party started at 7 pm. I buy pieces of this chicken at this deli quite frequently and most time it is really delicious. however I am not for sure when you prepare large orders it just isn't the same.

I think this order was more rushed as well some of the chicken was a little spicy and this was a regular order not spicy, but what caught my eye more was the instructions were to have your staff cut half the order of breast in half but clearly there was not enough time to do this due to the fact that it was not cooked in a timely manner as to the pick up time. however the breast were not not big enough to cut there were pieces and just a few bigger ones, so the smaller pieces were a little crunchy. These must be removed when you cook the orders for the deli.

Just a little disappointed as I really do like this chicken. But ordering big orders just doesn't seem to fit.

Regards,

Pamela Sanders

Product or Service Mentioned: King Soopers Chicken.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

To this date I have never received a reply from this store on Mississippi and Havana in Aurora, CO