King Soopers - Bait and switch pricing
King Sooper in Conifer Colorado is relentless in their bait and switch pricing and they keep finding new ways to show the consumer the wrong/lower price.Today, they had $1.99 ea.
under the pineapples but they charged me $3.99 at check out. I told the cashier I did not want the pineapple at that price and she seemed to get disturbed that she had to remove the item.
When I wen back to check the pricing of $1.99/ea it was for kwiwi that was hidden way in the back of the pineapple.King Sooper in Conifer, colorado like to make a practice of this deception.
You May Also Like
- "While enjoying a Blue Bell Fudge Bar, the last thing everybody does is one final lick of the yummy bar from the stick. Ouch!! I got a sliver..."
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "Twice I have bought chicken livers and found disgusting (organs) ?of some kind in them . What are they and where is your quality control ! I tried contacting in..."
- "Mailman claimed to "leave a notice" on a package that was out for delivery today. I've checked my mailbox, and I've checked everywhere around the front door. There was absolutely..."
- "like the title says, your decision to change the artificial sweetener was a bad move. Your decision was completely political, multiple independent studies have shown that there are no negative..."
- "We hired a car in July 2015 and upon returning the car on a Saturday evening the customer service agent went straight to the passenger side front wheel and pointed..."