King Soopers - Bait and switch pricing
King Sooper in Conifer Colorado is relentless in their bait and switch pricing and they keep finding new ways to show the consumer the wrong/lower price.Today, they had $1.99 ea.
under the pineapples but they charged me $3.99 at check out. I told the cashier I did not want the pineapple at that price and she seemed to get disturbed that she had to remove the item.
When I wen back to check the pricing of $1.99/ea it was for kwiwi that was hidden way in the back of the pineapple.King Sooper in Conifer, colorado like to make a practice of this deception.review #444024
You may also like
- "my husband and just ordered a late night dinner after a long day,after being ten minutes late and going to the wrong house the delivery man finally arrives. The..."
- "cooked a box of kraft stove top stuffing earlier tonight and found pieces of something plastic looks like a lid to something?? Was in my food grandsons food and husbands..."
- "French's Mustard has been using a very deceptive label on their 20 oz. mustard. The top of the label, in very large bold print, reads “40% MORE”. Then..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."
- "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..."
- "4 weeks ago we purchased two Laz boy leather recliners from NFM KCK. We where told it would be 4 weeks for delivery, so I drove 90 mile to get the..."