King Sooper in Conifer Colorado is relentless in their bait and switch pricing and they keep finding new ways to show the consumer the wrong/lower price.Today, they had $1.99 ea.
under the pineapples but they charged me $3.99 at check out. I told the cashier I did not want the pineapple at that price and she seemed to get disturbed that she had to remove the item.
When I wen back to check the pricing of $1.99/ea it was for kwiwi that was hidden way in the back of the pineapple.King Sooper in Conifer, colorado like to make a practice of this deception.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We found Linda's Cakery at a local bridal show and were very excited about having her make our wedding cake. During the consultation, Linda was professional and seemed easy to..."
- "I walked into a supermarket in Nairobi and picked five in number of Smirnoff Black Ice Vodka which was packaged as usual. As i was travelling for 500km from..."
- "When I first started working for this chef I was so excited, world renowned , teacher, 25 years in the industry. HA ! The first month I worked..."
- "I will tell you - company support is horrible. Company game is full of bugs. And most of all, they punish others for their own incompetence. I've played close to..."
- " Tracy G. Sharkey of TJS Deemer Dana LLP arrested for stealing money from clients Tracy G. Sharkey, a managing partner at TJS Deemer Dana LLP, a Georgia accounting firm..."
- "On July 9th, 2016, I was involved in an AMIGO electric shopping cart accident with another shopper. While shopping, the other shopper attempted to squeeze between myself and another shopper..."